The four R’s of Recycling in Mesa
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle with RAD- Right Away Disposal
Making your Mesa community cleaner, healthier, and greener through proper recycling!
Click Here For more information on RAD's Recycling services.
The Do’s and Don’ts and How To’s of Mesa Curbside Recycling
The Do’s of Curbside Recycling:
- Do recycle Aluminum beverage cans, pie pans, serving trays, foil.
- Do Recycle Plastic bottles jugs and containers Plastic 1-7
- Do recycle newspaper printing paper, junk mail, shredded paper, magazines, paper sacks and phone books.
- Do recycle cardboard boxes, cereal, prepared food and detergent.
- Do recycle steel tin cans, vegetable, fruit, soup, etc…..
- Do recycle glass food and beverage jars and bottles.
The Don’ts of Mesa Curbside Recycling:
- Don’t place all food containers/ packaging must be clean of all food
- Don’t place lids, caps, plastic bags or Styrofoam
- Don’t place gift paper, tissue paper, paper napkins or paper towels
- Don’t place plastic liners for boxes
- Don’t place scrap metal
- Don’t place window glass or mirrors
The benefits of Recycling in Mesa
- Recycling protects and expands US manufacturing jobs and increases US competitiveness,
- Recycling reduces the need for landfills and incineration
- Recycling prevents pollution caused by the manufacturing of products from virgin materials
- Recycling saves energy
- Recycling decreases emissions of greenhouse gases that contribute to global climate change.
- Recycling conserves natural resources such as timber, water, and minerals.
- Recycling helps sustain the environment for future generations.
For more Mesa recycling information, questions or concerns please call (480) 535-7942 or visit us at http://www.arizonatrashdisposalservices.com/AZ_Waste_Transfer_Station.html