It’s Happening in Your Neighborhood
Recently Recycling Contamination is on the rise in the communities RAD services!
This means the recycling efforts of many residents are being contaminated due to
the improper recycling practices of a few. This also means material which could be
repurposed into new products is being disposed of as trash due to improper usage of
the Recycling programs offered by Right Away Disposal.
The Following Items Are Not Recyclable
1) Used Diapers are NOT recyclable
2) Landscaping Material such as tree branches, leaves, grass clippings are NOT recyclable
3) Food Waste is NOT recyclable
4) Plastic Bags of any kind are NOT recyclable
5) Hazardous Waste such as motor oil or solvents are NOT Recyclable
6) Styrofoam is NOT recyclable
7) Syringes, Needles, Medical Waste is NOT Recyclable
If you do not wish to participate in the RAD Recycling Program, please contact our office for other options. 480-983-9101 http://arizonatrashdisposalservices.com/az-recycling-services/